Citation
G.W. Wyatt Public School

Material Information

Title:
G.W. Wyatt Public School
Creator:
Noel, Thomas J. (Thomas Jacob)
Publication Date:
Physical Description:
1 photographic print ; 13 x 18 cm. (5 x 7 in.)

Subjects

Coordinates:
39.767668 x -104.968108

Notes

General Note:
View of Wyatt Elementary School, now Wyatt-Edison Charter Elementary School (1887; Robert Roeschlaub, architect), originally named Hyde Park Elementary, at 3620 Franklin Street in the Cole neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. Shows the main entrance of the brick Romanesque Revival school. The recessed main entrance is on the first floor of a tower on the corner of the building. Steps lead to a round arch springing from the wall's surface. There is a ribbon of four round-topped arched windows on the second floor of the tower and a row of four rectangular windows on the third floor. Above the second floor windows a sign reads "G.W. Wyatt Public School." Other notable features of the school include a rusticated stone foundation and a round tower with a cone roof.

Record Information

Source Institution:
Auraria Library
Holding Location:
Auraria Library
Rights Management:
All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
Resource Identifier:
559012505