- Permanent Link:
- Effective professional staff development practices as perceived by teachers
- Berry, Roberta Lynn
- Place of Publication:
- Denver, CO
- University of Colorado Denver
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- 118 leaves : illustrations, forms ; 29 cm
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Teachers -- In-service training ( lcsh )
Teachers -- In-service training ( fast )
- bibliography ( marcgt )
theses ( marcgt )
non-fiction ( marcgt )
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 114-118).
- Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree, Doctor of Philosophy, Educational Leadership and Innovation
- General Note:
- School of Education and Human Development
- Statement of Responsibility:
- by Roberta Lynn Berry.
- Source Institution:
- |University of Colorado Denver
- Holding Location:
- |Auraria Library
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- 34835850 ( OCLC )
- LD1190.E3 1995d .B47 ( lcc )
This item is only available as the following downloads:
APPENDIX PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SURVEY context, process, and content
Demographic Information in no way allow individuals to be identified.