- Permanent Link:
- Exploring factors that affect the CCDFâ€™s average expenditure on children
- Wang, Tianshi
- Publication Date:
- Physical Description:
- Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) is a federal program that helps low-income families access childcare so that parents can work or continue their education to improve the quality of childrenâ€™s life and family income. Our study aimed to determine which factors influenced the amount spent per child in CCDF care. We took data from the CCDF and census websites to create a regression model. The study found a way that can be used by the state government to increase the welfare of children in CCDF program: improving the number of school per capita apparently increases the CCDFâ€™s expenditure on each children. This information could be used as a case for increasing the number of schools available to families.
- Collected for Auraria Institutional Repository by the Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Tianshi Wang.
- Publication Status:
- Source Institution:
- Auraria Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- Auraria Library
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.