- Permanent Link:
- Scripts and Data for Estimating Distributions of Wind Drag Coefficients in the Shinnecock Inlet
- Butler, Troy
- Publication Date:
- dataset ( sobekcm )
- These files generate figures and metric data describing an observation-consistent solution to a stochastic inverse problem for wind drag coefficients in the Shinnecock Inlet using the Advanced Circulation (ADCIRC) model. These results appear as a numerical example in a peer-reviewed article with title, at time of submission, "Learning Quantities of Interest from Dynamical Systems for Observation-Consistent Inversion" by S. Mattis, K.R. Steffen, T. Butler, C.N. Dawson, and D. Estep.
- Collected for Auraria Institutional Repository by the Self-Submittal tool.
- Source Institution:
- Auraria Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- Auraria Library
- Rights Management:
- All applicable rights reserved by the source institution and holding location.
- Resource Identifier:
- 10.25261/IR00000196 ( DOI )